Our Wedding Ring - Funny Story


Our Wedding Ring - Funny Story


Today my wife and I fought. In anger, she took off the wedding ring and threw it in the yard.

Before anyone else could be found, I went into the yard and started looking for the ring. After finding the ring, I put it in my pocket and went to the store and bought something for my wife. She smiled at me as I gave her what I bought and apologized. After my apology, she regretted the quarrel and apologized to me.

Repentant, she ran into the yard and began to search for the wedding ring as quickly as possible. I went to her who had been looking for the ring in the courtyard in the hot sun for two hours, I took the ring out of my pocket and told her that I had found it two hours ago.

We fought again...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post